Seafood Cottage Naturally Smoked Kipper Fillets - 4 Pairs by 1st Class Post
- Four pairs of Seafood Cottage® naturally oak smoked kipper fillets.
- Hand prepared in Grimsby from Herring (Clupea harengus) caught in the North East Atlantic and organic sea salt. (Contains fish and bones).
- As kipper fillets vary in size, we pack them so that the total weight of 4 pairs is at least 600g, which may mean an extra piece of fillet is included.
- Dispatched frozen in biodegradable packaging with reusable ice packs. Once defrosted, keep the product refrigerated and use within 3 days.
- Products are dispatched Monday to Thursday (excluding England's Bank Holidays) by 1st Class post to UK addresses only, including the Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles and the Isle of Man. Unfortunately BFPO, PO Box addresses and the Channel Islands are not included.
- We usually dispatch within 2 working days of receiving cleared payment. No deliveries are made on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- On sale at £14.47 (£6.98 + £7.49 postal delivery) per four pairs if purchased here in the Seafood Cottage® online store, or just £5.98 if purchased in person over the Kippolata® counter. For large orders, please contact us directly for pricing.
- Due to the perishable nature of the product, please ensure that someone will be available to receive your parcel, as it will need to be kept frozen or, if defrosted, kept refrigerated on arrival.
- From frozen, oven bake in foil for 25 minutes at 200°C. From defrosted, grill on high or poach for 4 minutes and serve with an optional knob of butter. They can be enjoyed with fresh bread and butter, or as the centrepiece of a cooked breakfast with poached eggs and tomatoes. Thank you!